27th December 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment?

I have heard that SSC CGL has published a recruitment for Assistant Section Officer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification also to apply. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 03:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment?

SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Those who are appearing in final year of their graduation can also apply but they should complete their graduation before 1st August 2018.

>> Aspirants applying for SSC CGL must not be less than 18 years and cannot be more than 32 years of age. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?