29th September 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for Kerala PSC Homoeo Pharmacist recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Kerala PSC for Homoeo Pharmacist. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

30th September 2018, 02:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for Kerala PSC Homoeo Pharmacist recruitment?

To be eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Homeo Pharmacist recruitment, you should have to satisfy the educational qualification and experience mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 10th Standard examination and Nurse Cum Pharmacist Training Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala/ Certificate course in Pharmacy from State Govt.recognized Institution.
30th September 2018, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for Kerala PSC Homoeo Pharmacist recruitment?

No. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain experience is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Kerala Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Homoeo Pharmacist

>> In order to be eligible, you should have competed 10th Class and must have done Nurse cum Pharmacist Training course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala.

>> Or else, you should have done Certificate course in Pharmacy from the State government in order to be eligible. Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
1st October 2018, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No experience is required to apply for Kerala PSC Homeo Pharmacist recruitment. To be eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Homeo Pharmacist recruitment, you should have passed SSLC or equivalent examination and you should have obtained pass certificate after successful completion of Nurse Cum Pharmacist Training Course (Homeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala or pass in certificate course in Pharmacy (Homeo) recognised by the Government of Kerala.
3rd October 2018, 07:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Homoeo Pharmacist Recruitment:

There is no experience required to apply for this post.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have 10th passed and Nurse Cum Pharmacist Training (Homoeopathy) conducted by government of Kerala recognized by Government of Kerala.

For more information, you can visit their link www.keralapsc.gov.in.
4th October 2018, 02:06 AM
ritesh0691

>>you should have competed 10th Class and must have done Nurse cum Pharmacist Training course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala.
>>No experience is required to apply for Kerala PSC Homeo Pharmacist recruitment.
>> you should have done Certificate course in Pharmacy from the State government in order to be eligible. Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?