14th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering

I am completed my 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engg with 60.36% am i eligible for IBPS CWE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBPS CWE after completing 10th with 60.76% -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  5. How much hostel fees is to be paid in the first semester?
  6. Diploma in Computer Technology is eligible for IBPS?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS CWE after graduating in engineering
  9. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course? -- [New]
  10. What types of questions are asked in KVS TGT recruitment exam? How may I get previous year question papers for the same?
  11. Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing intermediate in science with 44%
  12. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  13. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerical CWE after passing B.Com 2nd year
  16. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  17. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  18. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
31st August 2013, 03:16 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering

HI FRIEND
## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO Common Written Examinations
## The minimum educational qualificathion required to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO exams is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK CWE is 18-28 years and for IBPS PO CWE is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
->3 years relaxation for OBC candidates
->5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
->10 years relaxation for PWD candidates
## The selection process of IBPS CLERK & PO CWE is
~>written test(objective)
~>personal interview
## There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer in the written test
## For further details please visit www.ibps.in

** ALL THE BEST **
1st September 2013, 11:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS CWE? I have completed 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my 10th with 60.76% and diploma in computer science and engg with 60.36% am i eligible for IBPS CWE

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection .This Examination is conducted every Once in a year . There are 20 Public Sectors Banks Joined with this IBPS Clerk Examination .

If you have Graduation degree OR Diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam.The minimum age criteria is 20 years and maximum 28 years for general category candidates.

Yes , Diploma candidate are applicable for IBPS clerk exam .

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam :-

Notification for IBPS Clerk Exam

Last date for applying online-07.09.2013
Last date for applying through offline-12.09.2013
Download of call letter-After 18th October
Examination-30.11.2013

Before submission please see the attachment

www.ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_III_Advt.pdf

Best Books for IBPS Exam:-

RS Agrawal
Dr. Hari Prasad and Uma Rani Sinha
SK Duggal
Ashok Mehta
R. Gupta's
Anil Sharma
Unique Publication
Disha Publication
Arihant Publication
BSC Publication

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
2nd September 2013, 02:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
To give the IBPS CWE examination the basic qualification that is required is a graduate degree. Irrespective of which post you are intending to apply the criteria remains unchanged for every post and that is the prerequisite which every candidate needs to satisfy before applying for the CWE exam.

Since you are a diploma holder therefore you are not eligible unfortunately to give the IBPS exam. Earlier for the clerical post at least 12th pass out candidates or the ones with equivalent candidates were allowed to give the IBPS Clerk exam but now as mentioned above graduate degree is a must.

In this scenario what you can do is you can look to complete graduation first and then apply for the IBPS CWE examination as that is the only way out. The marks is not a factor for PO or Clerk exam so you just have to try and secure the pass marks to be considered eligible.

IBPS is basically an autonomous body which conducts the CWE exam or the Common Written Examination and 20 public sector banks participates in it. The work of the IBPS though is only restricted to conducting the written exam only. On successfully cracking the exam you will get a score card whose validity is one year.

IBPS Clerk Exam:-

1. A degree in any discipline of your choice.
2. Computer literacy is mandatory.
3. Certificate/diploma/degree in computer operation is required.
4. Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.

IBPS PO Exam:-

1. A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. The marks at grad level does not matters according to the new eligibility criteria.
3. Computer literacy is not mandatory.
4. Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

Hope this helps :-> :->
12th September 2013, 11:57 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

IBPS CWE Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - Common Written Examination.

The IBPS Conducts common written examination for Banking Examinations of 19 Public Sector banks.

The IBPS Participating banks are :

The IBPS Conducts common written examination for these banks for the below mentioned posts :

1) Bank Clerk

2) Bank PO

The Required Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Banking Exam are :

** The candidate must have completed Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

** Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

** There is no percentage bar.

** The Age Limit :

a) For General Candidates : 20-28 years

b) For OBC Candidates : 20-31 years

c) For SC/ST Candidates : 20-33 years

d) For Widpw/Divorced : 20-36 years

e) For PWD Candidates : 20-38 years

** The candidate must be an Indian. OR,

>> A Subject of Nepal. OR,

>> A Subject of Bhutan.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th September 2013, 10:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnel selection .It is a autonomous body that conducts common written exam for the post of clerk and probationary of twenty nationalised banks.

The eligibility criteria for the IBPS clerk exam is as below :

1.Academic qualification:

>>The minimum educational qualification which you must possess in order to become eligible for the clerk is that you should have done your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university .Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

Since you have only passed tenth ,so you are not eligible for the exam and there is a long way to go .First of all do your 10+2 then bachelor's degree.

2.The age limit for the clerk post for the candidates of different category :

>>General candidates :20-28 years

>>OBC candidates:20-31 years

>>SC/ST candidates :20-33 years

3.You must be an Indian citizen.

Note : Diploma in computer science or computer as a basic subject in 10+2 is necessary for applying for the exam .Its good that you have done diploma in computer science.

4.Examination pattern:

For any more details please click here

Hope the information helps you as much as you expect .For any other assistance please do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Enjoy your life and all the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
13th September 2013, 12:08 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear aspirant

IBPS -cwe stands for institute of banking personnel selection- common written exam

it is conducted by ibps for the nationalized banks of india except state bank of india

ibps conducts exams for following :

clerk
po

eligibility for ibps exam :

must have completed graduation from a recognized university

final year students not allowed

no minimum marks required

age limit :
minimum age limit allowed is 20 years
maximum age limit allowed is 28 years
3 year relaxation for obc students
5 year relaxation for sc/st students
10 year relaxation for pwd students

selection process :

written test
personal interview

as you are a graduate you are eligible for ibps exam

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?