5th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have received an email about the recruitment in UPPSC for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification and date of UPPSC 2016 application form?
  2. Important dates of UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment 2018?
  3. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment?
  4. Application procedure and fee of UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment 2018?
  5. Age relaxation in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  6. How to do my 6 months training in SJVNL? What is the procedure?
  7. Best coaching centres for mains written? I am preparing for UPPSC subordinate exam
  8. Can I apply for UPPSC Combined State Service exam being BE-CSE graduate?
  9. How much is the pay scale under upper subordinate in UPPSC?
  10. What is the date for the Uttar Pradesh combined civil services exams and upper subordinate exams schedule?
  11. Is experience required to apply in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board Informatics Assistant?
  12. Details about TNPSC VAO entrance exam? What type of question are asked in the exam?
  13. Can I take ‘Management’ as an optional paper in U.P. PCS preliminary examination?
  14. Qualification required to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher recruitment?
  15. Schedule of Group II exam? How many posts are filled in a year?
  16. hall tickets for Combined Subordinate Services Examination-I? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Recruitment available under UPPSC for 41 years old SC candidate? -- [New]
  18. Upper age limit to apply in UPPSC Assistant Teacher recruitment?
7th July 2018, 08:37 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment?

Eligibility criteria for UPPSC Combined state/ Upper subordinate service recruitment are -
The candidates must Complete bachelor degree from any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto last last date of receipt of application but for some posts specific qualification are compulsory
7th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment?

UPPSC has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and the basic educational qualification required and experience required generally varies from post to post.

Here is the experience required for below mentioned posts,

<> For Information Officer/ District Information Officer/ Script Writer/ Feature Writers/ Incharge English:-

@ You must have Diploma in Journalism or 5 year Journalistic Experience. And preferred qualification is "Experience of writing articles, scripts and features in the news papers and magazines".

<> For Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls):-

@ You should have minimum 3 years teaching experience in High School or Intermediate Classes or Classes higher than above from a college or university established by law in India or any such institution recognized by the government.

Click here to apply

Click here for Official Notification
9th July 2018, 02:15 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

According to me, yes. The experience is required in relevant field to apply in UPPSC Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services recruitment examination 2018.
9th July 2018, 09:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no experience required to apply for UPPCS examination.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-40 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, candidates with above qualification can apply for the examination.

The Preliminary examination will be conducted on 19th August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?