20th July 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPPSC Combined State Service exam being BE-CSE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BE Computer Science Engineering. I want to apply for UPPSC Combined State Service examination. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Please help me to know about this immediately.

21st July 2018, 03:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPPSC Combined State Service exam being BE-CSE graduate?

UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The minimum academic qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. There are some special posts for which special qualification is required.

Graduates in computer science engineering are eligible for this examination. The age criteria to apply for this examination is 21-40 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The last date to apply for examination is 2nd August, 2018.
21st July 2018, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPPSC Combined State Service exam being BE-CSE graduate?

Being a BE-CSE ( i.e; Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science ) degree holder, you are certainly eligible to apply for UPPSC Combined State Service examination as far as the the minimum educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Apart from educational qualifcation, your age need to lie within 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
21st July 2018, 10:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPPSC Combined State Service examination being a B.E CSE graduate. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the examination.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://uppsc.up.nic.in) and apply for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?