5th April 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Good coaching centres for SBI PO in Kolkata?

i wbnt to take preparation for sbi p.o.can any body help me out by telling name of some good coaching centres based on kolkata for sbi po?and plz send me study materials for sbi p.o.

16th April 2014, 09:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good coaching centres for SBI PO in Kolkata?

You mentioned that you want to know that best coaching classes which is better preparation for you. I think if you prepared well in your home then don't worry to go in any coaching classes for your preparation. How you prepared its your question in your mind. First brings any books of bank job preparation then try to practice daily 2 to 3 hour. Then for prepared in your interview I will give you better tips. For interview you have knowledge about English language. For English knowledge you can prefers daily newspaper like times of India, the Hindu or many more newspaper which are available in market. Or try to speak English fluently first first you have speak wrong English after practice you will speak English fluently.

As you want to know best coaching center in Kolkata for preparation of bank examination. My opinion is that TIMES is the best coaching center in India and it have branch in Kolkata so for preparation go for TIMES. Because in TIMES coaching center there are many experience person are there and the faculties which they teaches us you they are very experienced person so you have don’t tensed about how they teach or not they will definitely teaching you properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?