1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government jobs in Nursing sector?

Apply for govt job sir i am finished post bsc nursing how to apply govt job? Pleae do help me anyone.

16th April 2014, 09:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs in Nursing sector?

You mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc in nursing but you don't considered any university and institution in which you have passed your bachelor degree in B.Sc in nursing. Now you want to know about your job which you can apply. Now I am clearing your confusion about your question which you have mentioned above. You can apply all the bachelor level government job because you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc in nursing as you have mentioned above the questions. You can apply government hospital are like
SCB medical
Burla medical
AIMS
Police medical
Sun apolo
New Marion hospital
Aswini hospital
Or many more hospital which you can join on the post of nurse. As you have passed your bachelor degree then you can also try for competitive examination for government post. You can also be prepared for the bank PO, and bank clerk with appearing IBPS examination. You can also go for preparation from your suitable coaching centre for your better preparation but in home if you practice for competitive job then you will sure get the job. But my suggestion is only for you that don’t leave the profession what you have choose before like in your bachelor degree go for the same line what you have choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?