21st December 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Haryana after passing B.Com? How to fill forms for government job?

Sir, I have cleared my B .com in Jan. 09 to Dec. 11 my enrolment no EIILMU/09/S8814 my roll no. in 1st year S 144582 and 2nd year 292966 and 3rd year . S391238. Sir I want to fill form for govt. job please clear me l am valid or not in Haryana govt. job with this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  2. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  3. After MSc B.Ed how to get a job in government school or college? Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyala Forms? Any government job forms available?
  4. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  5. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Can I get a government job in Haryana government after passing B.Tech Mechanical from JRN university
  8. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any government or bank job after passing B.Com first year with 60%
  10. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  12. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  13. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  14. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  15. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  16. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  17. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?
  18. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
22nd December 2015, 06:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in Haryana after passing B.Com? How to fill forms for government job?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment in government jobs in Haryana.

To get jobs you have to qualify in entrance examination. Some of the examination are :-

* Haryana SSC examination--- Application form is available now.

* IBPS RRB.

* Public Service Commission.

* TET.

The examination is conducted in written as well as interview stages and you have to qualify in both for final selection. You can also apply for Railway and Banking examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?