22nd October 2010, 11:05 PM
rabinlooza

Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?

how to get a good government job? is source and force required with qualification to get government job?

23rd October 2010, 06:03 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?

Hello Friend,
It is not always necessary to have someone's approach for a government job.It depends mainly on the abilities a person has for that particular job.First passing in the exams is necessary conducted by the various govt sectors.
Though it is reality that sometimes a person gets a government job even though he falls quite short of the abilities and that is through some approach.
It is also true that the approach does help alot in getting jobs in government sector.
But still one can get this jobs by working hard with a focus mind.So, my friend think positive.
23rd October 2010, 06:31 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?

today there is corruption. but it is not necessary to have an approach for getting gov. jobs . if u qualities then you dont need any approach and no one can stop you from getting job. so be confident and be focussed on your studies.
23rd October 2010, 06:51 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabinlooza View Post
how to get a good government job? is source and force required with qualification to get government job?

To some extent you can say yes, but if you are qualified and talented person you can prove yourself very well among them. If you have source and power than try that.If not do hard work corruption cannot stop you from success you can get good government job easily
23rd October 2010, 11:36 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

As we are aware Govt. job qualification has now become a synonym for Corruption...But it is the responsiblity of us,the citizen of India..not to pay bribe to any Govt. officials..In case you come across such a sitution you can lodge the complain to the police ..

But now a days transperancy is maintained..So i think you will not have any problem in getting a good Govt, job..

Good luck !!
23rd October 2010, 11:50 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

well to get a good Govt. job it all depends upon your ability, experience,and your entrance exam you passed etc. If you are fulfilling all the conditions required then definitely you will get a good Govt job.But as regarding your "illegal" question i.e. "source and force" ,a illegal answer is there-"now a days source and force is no doubt mandatory in some fields".
23rd October 2010, 12:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no no that is not true that for government job someone's approach is required. actually corruption is there in government sector. but also there are so many people in government sector who are not corrupted. actually we discuss only about corrupted people never discuss about good people.

if you have the qualification and quality for a job in government sector then try for it surely you will get the job. do not think in this way. hope for the best.

all the best.
23rd October 2010, 04:48 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
a good government job depends on ur educational qualification, If u r a graduate, u can easily find a job suitable according to u. Besides this No source and force is required for getting a government job. All u need is talent and desire to work with passion. Hard work done in correct direction never goes in vain, it always pays back.
Thank you.
23rd October 2010, 11:37 PM
koli

Qualification and ability is all you need..

someone's approach or corruption comes second.

if you have ability and exact qualification, then any other thing does not matter.
24th October 2010, 01:59 PM
yogananda143

no i dnt accept ur words.if ur havng talent no one stop u from getting govt job.all d best
24th October 2010, 06:55 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

no nothing in this world is impossible there is many example which shows that so many people had got job without the approach of other so if they can get then why cant you get. try for it .
4th November 2010, 08:14 PM
Poornashree. M

Post Re: Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?

Quote:
oh no.... score good marks and your done... they require skilled people
5th November 2010, 08:01 PM
Gaurav.jain88

There is no need of reference in the govt jobs
Reputed places like
isro
Brac
bel
bhel
where there is no place for the corruption and approach.
Talent is the criteria for getting selection .
6th November 2010, 07:49 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
its not necessary that you should have an influence to get a government job...it depends on your caliber...work hard and do your exam well...you will surely get through and get a job..

gud luck
24th February 2011, 01:52 AM
hiteshBaluja

i am not agree with all of u. Most of u are talking about passing exams, but do u think the examination system is 100% transparent.

to get a job in government sector either one should be extremely good or should be son/nephew of some minister/Officer
20th April 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i m agree, i have more example like that, so dont agree with the transparet system
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiteshBaluja View Post
i am not agree with all of u. Most of u are talking about passing exams, but do u think the examination system is 100% transparent.

to get a job in government sector either one should be extremely good or should be son/nephew of some minister/Officer
20th April 2011, 08:11 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
There is nothing difficult to get a government jobs now-a-days. This is the world forming Corruption free environment these days. So apply for the post which is completely eligible to you and most interested you are. Not to afraid on difficulties in any of the circumstance. If you try hard at first, you will get succeed sure.
20th April 2011, 08:13 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
There is nothing difficult to get a government jobs now-a-days. This is the world forming Corruption free environment these days. So apply for the post which is completely eligible to you and most interested you are. Not to afraid on difficulties in any of the circumstance. If you try hard at first, you will get succeed sure.
20th April 2011, 09:08 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
14th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i m also confused....this is the question which made my brother to leave india and study abroad coz he thinks without bribe he wont be able to get a job in punjab police (he wants to be SHO) he can be also....but we dont have large money to pay for this post...so he is ready to work abroad as a laborer but he is not ready to try for govt job or study here for that!!!!!!!!
17th July 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

how can we remove the corruption in all accepects?
20th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi friends...

i completed my engineering by the year 2006. After that i did so many business but everything got failure. Now i decided to prepare for bank po exam and also decided to work hard to clear the exam. But i don't know how to fill my gap in career gap from 2006 to 2011 when asked at interview point. And i have one more doubt whether i want to fill work experience column while applying online....... PLZ help me out...
2nd September 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

please touch your hearts , say that still illigal way of paying money and getting gov job is there or not? I say that its true... For gov jobs, gov sectors conducting exams... in that lakhs of people applying for the less announced post by paying dd to gov sector, this is also one of corruption which done by gov...in that some of them paying money and getting job through the influence ...so that many talented peoples are suffering...if gov companies are testing their talents and giving jobs means why they ask to pay dd for applying in online...so i request the gov to take measure that for applying gov sectors jobs to make it free...
10th April 2012, 08:07 PM
indianstar
Junior Member+

It is absolutely not difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption. It is wrong on our part to assume that to get government job one needs approach and corruption. That is taken for granted which is not true. Talent, education, required examination and eligibility are the pillars on which one can easily get government job.
4th June 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend,

There are no reasons for approach and force,
Because if you are giving compitation exam and you got good marks in exam, than you will face an interview, its depend upon you that how you face the interview, if you got good compliments and gave right or confident answers to your interview officer you will got the job. and if you are enable you convince them you will cant got the job.

And you are talking about approach and force in govt. department, i think there are no reason for it.
If you are trying your best you will got your dream job without approach and force,
Because you got lower marks in interview or Written exam it can be pretty handy for you.

May this information is helpful for you.

Regards,

Yogesh Khandelwal
22nd July 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have one doubt how corruption done in the government??
for example: if student had scored 62% of aggregate and he belongs to the category 3A,
and in recruitment they will be announcing job will be given strictly on the basis of merit.
consider they had recruited over 100 jobs ok.......
and then consider for 100 jobs the total application received is 1000
then consider 100 people has the aggregate of more than 80%....
then how there is a chance of getting the job for that 62% candidate?????
if the 62% candidates gets a job?? how they will announce in merit list ?????????

i hope you got my question......if so can u plz reply for my question.
22nd July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have one doubt how corruption done in the government??
for example: if student had scored 62% of aggregate and he belongs to the category 3A and he got a influence of some officer ok,
and in recruitment they will be announcing job will be given strictly on the basis of merit.
consider they had recruited over 100 jobs ok.......
and then consider for 100 jobs the total application received is 1000
then consider 100 people has the aggregate of more than 80%....
then how there is a chance of getting the job for that 62% candidate?????
if the 62% candidates gets a job?? how they will announce in merit list ?????????

i hope you got my question......if so can u plz reply for my question.
27th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i disagree with you all. i am a bright student since my school days. done my architecture studies from a govt. college and now i am trying for a govt job and i know it cant be done without resource. i have filled the form but i am sure i will not be considered. the entire system is corrupt. I believe we are living in a country of greedy people. i am sure i wont get this job but i am still trying to check wheather the system is correct or not. i am working with a MNC and on a good package but i desperately wants a govt job. india is corrupted. i loved my india since my college days..but not now...seriously a big no to a country of shameless people....bribe them they will give you everything.
14th July 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Govt. job demands Hardwork dedication. But in today's scenario there are various factors that effects one's employment. If you have someone approach try it... You are Powerful person if you have a Strong Approach. One should try best to achieve success.
16th July 2019, 02:02 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
For government one has to clear the different stages suchs as written exam in, physical aptitude test and many more.
Thus, it is not necessary that one should have a approach or source to get government job.
Anyone can apply for the jobs and could clear the exam on their capability.
One should have good knowledge about their surroundings and well prepared for the reasoning aptitude test and qualitative test, one should have to prepared for the english subjects and should have good general knowledge about superlatives, history, geography, politics etc.
One can for the government jobs at UPSC and SSC sites which takes different exams for different posts.
22nd November 2020, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Yes it is true to some extent
It happens mostly in state government where even money in offered for seats. Even if u quality the written exams with merit but at last everything is decided based on interview where they keep their own preferences in a very clean manner
However in central government some seats are filled without any approach
The government sector is totally corrupted and that's why many people opt for good private institutes Or settle abroad for better future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?