11th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

Good evening sir .I am ajay kumar studant of IASE University rajasthan. sir plz help me my diploma in civil engineering viled in government job?. government departments name UPRNN Lucknow.plz send the knowledge to me as soon as possible. AM waiting for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  8. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  12. How can I get a government job of diploma?
  13. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  14. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  15. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  17. Can i apply for government job after doing diploma in civil engineering from IASE University
  18. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering

14th April 2015, 09:32 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

There are numerous government job opportunities after completing diploma in civil engineering.

You can apply in the following department after completing your diploma :
  • Indian Railways
  • Lower division Clerk in different government departments
  • Clerk in Banks
  • Constable in Police Department

You can also apply in government sector companies like :
  • HPCL
  • Airport Authority of India
  • Assistant in IIT Institutions
  • ECIL
  • BHEL
  • BEL
  • Coal India etc.

In Indian railway you can apply for the post of Junior Engineer, Technician, Railway apprentice, Loco pilot.

15th April 2015, 11:33 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?

See with Diploma in Civil branch as qualification , you can apply for several jobs in Government sector.

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in Government companies like bsnl , isro , drdo , ntpc , ongc , sail , gail , bhel , etc..

~ you can apply for the post of Technician in Hindustan Paper Limited.

~ You can apply for the post of Jr. engineer in IIT Gandhinagar.
The job location is in gandhinagar.

~ You can apply for the post of Instructor in Naional health machine.

~ You can apply for the post of Field assistant in CSK Himachal pradesh krishi vishvavidyalaya.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?