17th September 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I should apply after completion of Veterinary course?

My ambition is due helpful village people so I interest in veterinary in animal husbandry so I choose which department to help us people and also benefit government job? Can you please give me the full details on the same? What should be the procedure to follow to apply for the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree? -- [New]
  5. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  7. What are the various central government job to apply after completion of Ph.D?
  8. How can I get a government job after completion of vocational inter in EET group?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  11. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  13. How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  17. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  18. How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?
22nd December 2016, 07:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I should apply after completion of Veterinary course?

Government Job Opportunities in Veterinary Science field:

After successful completion of studies in Veterinary Science field, you may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations.

You can apply for jobs in Zoological parks, Dairy Farms, Veterinary Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals and Rabbit and Sheep farms.

Besides these Animal Husbandry organizations, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Chemical Organizations, Indian Army, Border Security Force, Indian Council for Agricultural Research, R&D departments, Pharmaceutical Industries and People for Ethical Treatment for Animal organizations. You can apply for concerned jobs from Recruitment or Career section of the concerned department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?