3rd March 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?

My age is 36 year and my education is bcom', gdc&a, MBA 1 year clear in finance . which job is suitable for me? Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance? Can someone please guide me in this soon?

4th March 2016, 10:35 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?

Keeping you Qualification and your Age , here i am mentioning some jobs which you can apply.

~ You can apply for the post of Director in Hindustan Petroleum corporation ltd.
Maximum age limit is 58 years.

~ You can apply for the post of HR Executive in Roljobs Technology services.
The job location is in Bangalore.

~ You can apply for the post of Manager in AAI
AAI - Airports Authority of India

~ You can apply for the post of Project Research Associate in IIT Bombay.
The job location is in Bombay.
4th March 2016, 01:58 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?

There are various jobs after completion of B.Com and MBA finance such as if you complete M.Com and B.Edafter B.Com then you may become PGT in any schools and after this if able to clear NET/SLET then may get job of Assis
4th December 2021, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA in finance under pondicherry University in twinning program of of St. Xavier's College (autonomous) and pondicherry with 63.4 %. Am also a graduate in commerce from Calcutta University in general category. Am I eligible to get admission directly in ca inter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?