26th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?

I hve done my 12th scoring 85% now given my bcom 2year exam by corrospondance currently am doing CA what are the reputed government jobs in which I can apply with best grade salary

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  2. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  3. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech?
  4. Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. What are the jobs available for B.Tech students in government sector?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  7. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  8. Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?
  9. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  10. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  11. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  12. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
  13. How to get jobs in government sector after finishing B.Tech in Information Technology?
  14. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  15. What is the purpose of studying Ph.D?
  16. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  17. Which Government Jobs that I can apply being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech? When will be the notifications for these Government Jobs?
  18. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2014, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?

At present you are only eligible for 12th level government jobs. Hence, you can apply for only those jobs which require 10+2 qualification and after completion of graduation, you will be eligible for many more government jobs.

For now you can apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam which is conducted for recruitment of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks. The selection is on merit and typing skill test. You must have a good speed in typing to clear the skill test.

After completion of Graduation you can apply for following government job examinations.

1. UPSC Civil Services Exam
2. SSC CGLE
3. SSC FCI
4. IBPS PO
5. IBPS Clerk
6. SBI Clerk
7. SBI PO
8. Railways Graduate Level Exam
9. UPSC CDSE

There are many exams but you have to be very well prepared for these exams as the selection is based on merit.
3rd October 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How can i get job after 12,iam a student of B.com I? I have complete my 12 with 68% marks.
18th November 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 12th pass with 93% mark. Doing CA , Completed Bcom (1 Paper pending) . For what all jobs can i apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?