23rd July 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering?

I want to know government jobs in electrical engineer(B.Tech).

Please guide me.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  2. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  3. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  5. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  7. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  8. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  10. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  12. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  13. Can I get government seat in civil engineering B.Tech course?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  15. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers?
  17. Government jobs with handsome salary for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. What are the government jobs for civil students?
23rd July 2015, 11:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know government jobs in electrical engineer(B.Tech).

Please guide me.

Thanks
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
23rd July 2015, 01:22 PM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

Government Sector Jobs after B.tech in civil engineering:

Students of civil Engineering can get good jobs not only with the private sector, but the public sector too. It is possible for freshers to get employed as trainee or junior engineer. B. Tech Civil engineers can appear in the UPSC Exam which is carried out every year. B.Tech graduates can appear in the IAS, IPS as well as the IES civil service exam for getting jobs in the government sectors. The PSC also carries out exams as to select qualified engineers in to various state government departments like PWD (Public Work Department). Those who are skilled in this field have a chance to get promoted into the posts of Assistant Engineers, Executive Engineers, etc. Engineering Professionals in the field of Civil Engineering are required in fields such as Gas and oil plants, Power generation firms, Construction of pipelines and water mains etc. The Railway recruitment Board is another major recruiter of B. tech Civil engineers. candidates can also try their luck in the defence sector.

Good luck
23rd July 2015, 02:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering :
  • Indian Engineering Service exam for the post of Junior Engineer in various central government departments.
  • BEL Probationary Engineer through BEL Entrance exams
  • IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS through Civil Service Exams.
  • SSC Exams for the post of Grade II officer in different central government departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?