18th November 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs after doing B.Sc hons in Physics. What type of preparations required to get government jobs?

Hello Sir,
Sir, I am doing BSc(Hon.) in physics under DST/INSPIRE scholarship scheme.
Actually, financial condition of my family is not good.
Therefore I want to know about the Govt. jobs that I can do after BSc(Hon.) .
And what type of preparation I have to do to get that Govt. job.
Sir, send me answer on the email address
[email protected]
Sir, send me list of Govt. jobs (Banking,Defence etc)

12th January 2016, 02:37 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Government jobs after doing B.Sc hons in Physics. What type of preparations required to get government jobs?

Almost you can try for all government jobs in civil service since you are a Degree holder. By the way you can also try for jobs relating to the field you studied since B.Sc. physics is the best department in case you can do M.S further too.

Defense :- As you are a degree holder, you can try for Indian defense service. Officers entry in Army and Navy are completely based on General intelligence and not Subject knowledge so you can give it a try for that.

Banking :- Probationary officers and clerical posts are all comes under Banking sector. If you are good at analytical skills then you can try for Banking sector.

Civil Service :- UPSC Exam is conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?