6th May 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Dear Sir
I am pursuing B.Sc with Physics from Distance Education.
Can I apply for government jobs after my Graduation?
What are the jobs there for me?
Please reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  5. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  7. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  8. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  11. What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  12. What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?
  13. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  14. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  15. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  18. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2015, 03:05 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

If your Distance education is doing from a Recognised university , then you can apply for many goverment jobs which are below.

1) You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in banking sector.

For the ibps bank clerk exam ,
Age shouldbe in between 20-28 years only , for the General category candidates
Age shouldbe in between 20-31 years only , for the OBC Category candidates
Age shouldbe in between 20-33 years only , for the SC and ST category candidates.

Selection process is ,
> Preliminary exam
> Main exam
> Interview

2) You can apply for the post of Subinspector in State Police department

Selection process is ,
> 5Km running test
> Events (Shortput , long jump , high jump , etc.)
> Written exam .

3) You can apply for the CDS exam to join in defence services.
CDS stands for combined defence service exam .
To join in Army , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only .
To join in Airforce , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only .
To join in Navy , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only .
The candidate shouldbe a citizen of india .
The candidate shouldbe an unmarried candidate

Selection process is ,
> written exam
> ssb interview
> medical test
8th May 2015, 06:35 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I am pursuing B.Sc with Physics from Distance Education.
Can I apply for government jobs after my Graduation?
What are the jobs there for me?
Please reply me immediately.

There comes a difficult while applying to the Government Job when you have done any of your degree through the distant University or the Board. As the Government require the regular degree instead of the correspondence degree. the jobs can be of clerk, civil services and many more like this.
9th May 2015, 01:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Yes, if you are B.Sc (Physics) in distance learning program from a recognized university then you are certainly eligible to apply for several government jobs. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for B.Sc (Physics) related jobs or other government jobs, "Candidates must have passed minimum Graduation or Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university". If you are doing Bachelor of Science course from a recognized university, then you are very certainly eligible to appear in several government jobs recruitment examinations. Apart from core field, you can also apply for Staff Selection Commission CHSL, MTS and CGL recruitments; Bank Clerk Recruitments, PO Recruitment, Union Public Service Commission, Postal recruitments more.
14th December 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs avaliable in government sector based on physics
13th January 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we need for taking admission in best collage after b.sc physics for m.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?