19th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers

If any have Heavy Engineering Corporation' (HEC) sample question paper of any year please send me in my mail ID. I need Heavy Engineering Corporation' (HEC) sample question paper if any have please send me in '[email protected]'

21st December 2013, 01:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers

Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) recruitment was done last year (2012) and for the present year there is still no notification out. It is expected to come out in 3-4 months.

I have attached some model papers which are followed for Heavy Engineering Corporation Non- Technical exam. Just go through it to find out the pattern of the exam and start your preparation according to it.

HEC recruitment are conducted for both Technical and Non-Technical disciplines. The eligibility criteria for the exam is as follows,

TECHNICAL DISCIPLINE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

-> Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Information Technology)

-> Upper age limit 29 years.

NON-TECHNICAL DISCIPLINE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

-> It consists of three post and degree which needed for the post is as follows,

Finance - Charted Accountant/ICWAI

HR - Full time post graduate degree

Law - Full time Bachelors degree in Law (LLB)

Also attached the detailed eligibility criteria of the HEC exam which happened last time.

To get the latest notification for the recruitment in HEC (Heavy Engineering Corporation) visit http://www.onlinemailbox.in/HEC/index.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HEC_Eligibility_Criteria.pdf(94.4 KB, 170 views)
File Type: pdf HEC_Finance.pdf(29.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf HEC_Law.pdf(22.0 KB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf HEC_HR.pdf(35.1 KB, 205 views)
1st April 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers

Mathematics is important in HEC what are the basic principles of maths in HEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?