26th September 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?

Looking for Hindi teacher government Jobs in Navi Mumbai? Have completed B.ED course in 2012? and also inform me how to search government jobs or were to look for government jobs? Is we have to give any exam for government jobs.?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I give Hindi exam in 10th my board? Is Hindi necessary for government jobs?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  4. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  5. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  6. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  7. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  8. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  12. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  15. How can I prepare for GDCA exam in Hindi medium? I've passed 12th std in Hindi medium
  16. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  18. Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?
30th September 2014, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?

You have to appear for TET of Maharashtra state for getting the government teachers job in a government school of Navi Mumbai.

If the government school in Navi Mumbai is affiliated to CBSE and is a central government school, then you have to appear for CTET, which is conducted by CBSE.

Hence, if you have passed B.Ed with at least 50% marks from a approved college, then be prepared for TET because this is the only way you will get a government teacher job, otherwise you have to settle for a private job.

The Teacher Eligibility Test will test your aptitude towards teaching and also your knowledge in your respective field of study. Hence, be ready for it.

For more information visit http://mahatet.in/
12th April 2023, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?

I am deaf and dumb Bsc B Ed pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?