3rd November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?

Also i want to know which are the govt colleges for b.ed in navi mumbai area ?
What would be the fees for govt colleges ? & marks required for open category to get admission in govt b.ed college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  2. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
  3. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  4. Fee structure for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  8. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  9. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  10. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  11. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Fee structure of various MBBS institutes?
  14. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  15. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  16. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  17. Is there any government body or organization which provides scholarships to needy students? Best colleges in Mumbai for which I can apply for B.E?
  18. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
8th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?

list of engineering Goverment colleges in navi mumbai and their respective fees?
30th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?

what is the percentage requirement to get am
dmission in B.ed. college?
6th July 2013, 06:58 PM

Post Re: Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3330180]what is the percentage requirement to get am
dmission in B.ed. college
13th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

if in the open catogery the percentage is less then 50% what are the chances in securing admission b.ed college?
31st January 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

which is the nearest college from Navi Mumbai for B.ed?what is the course fee? what is the eligibility factor?when is the next academic session/
11th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i. have 48% in b. com. I want b.ed course . pls help me from which college I do my course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?