23rd October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.assampolice.gov.in) and select the desired job position. Now you have to fill up the application form as per the instructions provided. You have to upload scanned copies of your signature and photographs. There is no application fee required, so go through the form, recheck it and submit. Also take a printout of the form for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?