23rd October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

28th October 2018, 04:07 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Total number of vacancies for recruitment of Sub-Inspector is - 490
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch) [Male] - 343
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch) [Female] - 147
28th October 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment are 490.

To be eligible to apply for Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream from a recognised university
28th October 2018, 11:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Assam Police Department

Name of the Job Position - Unarmed (Sub-Inspector)

Total - 490 vacancies

>> General/ UR - 249 (Male) candidates and 107 (Female) candidates = 356 total vacancies for UR

>> OBC/ MOBC - 74 (Male) candidates and 31 (Female) candidates = 105 total vacancies for OBC/ MOBC

>> SC - 6 (Male) candidates and 3 (Female) candidates = 9 total vacancies for SC

>> ST(H) - 5 (Male) candidates and 2 (Female) candidates = 7 total vacancies for ST(H)

>> ST(P) - 9 (Male) candidates and 4 (Female) candidates = 13 total vacancies for UR

Click here to Apply Online
28th October 2018, 03:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in Assam Police Unarmed Sub-Inspector in this year. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the number of vacancies available in this recruitment. Thank you!

Following vacancies are available in Assam Police Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) recruitment:

Unreserved – 356
OBC/MOBC – 105
SC – 9
ST (H) – 7
ST (P) – 13

Total – 490
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?