24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How many Junior Hindi Translator vacancies are available under SSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Hindi Translator vacancies are available under SSC recruitment?

Vacancies details available for Junior Hindi Translator under SSC recruitment has not disclosed now. Vacancies will be determined in due course. Candidates who have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level are eligible to apply for Junior Hindi Translator under SSC recruitment.
Last date for receipt of application is 19 November 2018.
29th October 2018, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Hindi Translator vacancies are available under SSC recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Hindi Translator

Exact number of vacancies have not been released by Staff Selection Commission under this recruitment. But it is expected to release around 500 vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator.

Number of vacancies - 500 vacancies (Approximately)

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?