26th November 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government jobs after finishing B.Tech?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.How can I apply for govt. jobs as I am studying B.Tech and I am interested in govt. jobs like bank jobs?

27th November 2015, 07:28 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government jobs after finishing B.Tech?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. There are so many government job opportunities for you in different sectors after this degree. But to get any government job, a candidate needs to crack the entrance exam and its various stages.

You can apply for following exams:

**Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for PSU jobs or M.Tech.

**Indian Engineering Services exam conducted by UPSC.

**Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC for IAS, IPS etc.

**CDS and AFCAT exam for jobs in Defence.

**SSC CGL exam.

**IBPS CWE for clerk and PO jobs in banking.
27th November 2015, 07:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor's degree is the minimum eligibility criteria in terms of academic qualification for most of the government job entrance exams. You can apply for different exam at the official website of examination conducting authority.

Being a bachelor's degree candidate in technology, you are eligible for GATE exam, Civil Services exams, State PCS exam, Railway entrance exams, Indian Engineering Services, IB ACIO exam etc.

You can apply as per you interest and career goal.
27th November 2015, 12:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.How can I apply for govt. jobs as I am studying B.Tech and I am interested in govt. jobs like bank jobs?
There are many government jobs available. For each of them you have to apply separately either online or offline as per the requirements. The details will be available in the job notifications itself. Regarding bank jobs you can apply online for the IBPS examination. For the state government jobs you can also apply online like TNPSC.

The details are given in the websites like IBPS or TNPSC or any other organisation. The aspirant can check the details in the employment news paper or in website of the organisations. All the details are available in the notification itself.

Apart from this you can also find job opportunity in PSU Companies such as,

- NTPC Limited - www.ntpc.co.in/
- Bharat Heavy Electricals - careers.bhel.in/
- Electronics Corporation Of India Limited - www.ecil.co.in/
27th November 2015, 02:50 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

If you want to go in banking, then can apply for these exams :

-> IBPS Bank PO

-> RBI Grade B exam

-> SSC CGL

All these exams are general in nature. They dont require specialized knowledge in banking but you need to have strong general ability, general awareness and English comprehension.

You can start practicing for all the above mentioned topics are competition is very high in these exams.

Make a proper plan to study and use the coaching material available in market as it will help you in selective study rather than wasting time on redundant topics.

You can also apply for technical job in PSUs through GATE exam if you are good in your engineering subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?