13th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 03:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Candidates who want to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment, can attend the walk in interview with their application form and required documents at the given address: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL METEOROLOGY (IITM), Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune-411008. There is no application fee for the recruitment.
15th July 2019, 04:54 PM
phool1004

Default Re: How to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Process to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment is as follows :-

1)Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the position may visit the official website of IITM i.e www.tropmet.res.in

2)Click -> Careers -> Advertisement No. PER/10/2019 dt 10 july 2019 Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk 05 posts (03 posts for General and 02 posts reserved for OBC)

3)Or, Click on the link given below in “Detailed Advertisement“.

4)Candidates don’t have to Pay any kind of fee to fill the Application Form of IITM Vacancy.
15th July 2019, 06:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** For the application of IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment, you should visit the official website and download the application form.

** Then you should fill the application form and attached the required documents and send to the given below address.

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan,
Pune- 411008, INDIA

APPLICATION FEE = No fee
15th July 2019, 10:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment, aspiring candidates can submit their applications along with CV online by visiting http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers on or before 30/08/2019.

After submitting the online application, candidates must have to send the hard copy along with all necessary documents to the Administrative officer on or before 06/09/2019 to the below mentioned address by speed post;
To,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune- 411008, INDIA
15th July 2019, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for IITM Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk (UDC)

>> Click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below. Then you will be finding an application form.

>> You are then required to fill up in the fields properly and then you need to upload the documents and photo and then click on "Final Submit" button.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain application fee is available to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
16th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IITM (Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology) Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Interested candidates may apply Online through the website which is given below on or before 30th Aug.2019. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with all necessary documents to Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune- 411008, INDIA on or before 6th Sep.2019.

There is no Application Fee for IITM (Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology) Pune Upper Division Clerk recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.tropmet.res.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?