8th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for ISRO Electrical Technical Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Electrical Technical Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that ISRO has published the recruitment for Electrical Technical Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th June 2019, 01:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for ISRO Electrical Technical Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Electrical Technical Assistant?

Procedure to apply for ISRO Electrical Technical Assistant Recruitment:

The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 07.06.2019 and 27.06.2019. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received online only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.

Website of ISRO to apply for the recruitment: https://www.isro.gov.in/careers

Pay Scale: Level 07 (Rs.44,900 - Rs.1,42,400/- )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?