14th February 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?

Hello,
I came to know that the recruitment of ISRO for Technical Assistant has been released. I am an Electrical graduate and I want to apply for this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria and all the relevant information in details of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  5. Technical Assistant job in ISRO for diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  7. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  8. Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers
  9. Whether b.tech appearing students can apply for the post of technical assistant, DRDO and ISRO?
  10. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  11. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  12. Is B.Sc in Physics offered in ISRO? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for 12th student?
  13. Date of BSNL TTA Exam in Patna?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  15. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  17. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  18. ISRO technical assistant electrical interview question and answers?
16th February 2016, 02:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the top most PSU companies in India. You have completed your bachelor’s degree in Electrical discipline and want to apply for the post of Technical Assistant post.

>>The most important thing is that ISRO recruits Technical Assistant post only for Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science discipline only. ISRO does not conduct any exam or interview for technical assistant electrical discipline. The other thing is that the eligibility criteria is student must possess first class diploma from a recognized board. So you are not eligible for the Technical Assistant post in ISRO.

>>If you want to see the official notification, then you can go though the attachment regarding previous year notification of Technical Assistant post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISAC-ADVT-02-2014.pdf(322.2 KB, 30 views)
16th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?

If you have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering trade, the you will be eligible for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in ISRO Recruitment is "First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering".

Minimum Qualification Required:

>> Diploma in Electrical Engineering in First Class from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:

>> Maximum age must not exceed 35 years for General or Unreserved candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates and 40 years for SC/ ST Candidates.

Selection Process:
* Written Test
* Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?