26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in JNU recruitment for Associate Professor? Pay scale of this post?

I came to know that Jawaharlal Nehru University has published the recruitment for Associate Professor. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

1st June 2018, 10:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in JNU recruitment for Associate Professor? Pay scale of this post?

"JNU recruitment for Associate Professor" 2018

=>Apply procedure:-
You can apply online at the official website of JNU I.e. www.jnu.ac.in. The application format is available on the website itself. You have to fullfill the application with all required details.

=>Pay scale of Associate Professor is Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000, along with an aggregate grade pay of Rs 9,000.
3rd June 2018, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in JNU recruitment for Associate Professor? Pay scale of this post?

Procedure to apply for JNU Associate Professor Recruitment 2018 and Pay Scale offered:

Pay Scale offered for Associate Professor in JNU is as follows,

Pay Scale - Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- and Grade Pay of Rs.9,000/-

If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before 8th May, 2018.

You are required to apply from it's official website career section and the last date is 8th May, 2018 and applications shall be accepted through online mode only.

Click here to Apply

I suggest you to refer below notification for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?