26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

Hello friends,I am 23 years old candidate and completed my BCom. I want to apply for Male Sub-Inspector post in HSSC recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in Delhi Police.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  3. Eligibility to apply in HSSC Male Constable General Duty recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  5. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of HSSC Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 161 cms and weight is 64 kgs?
  6. Detailed information about HSSC Male Constable General Duty recruitment?
  7. Important dates of HSSC Male Constable General Duty recruitment?
  8. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  9. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA?
  12. What physicial requirements are needed for being an Income Tax Officer?
  13. What should I do after inter(MPC)? My aim is to become a policeman
  14. Eligibility to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?
  15. Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  16. What is the procedure of Ladies Police in Rajasthan
  17. Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate? -- [New]
  18. Requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
1st June 2018, 11:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

"HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment"

Requirements to apply:-

You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

>>Height of male candidates should be as follows:
For General category: 170cm
For Reserved category: 168 cm

=>Age limit:-

Minimum:- 21 years
Maximum:- 27 years

Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates can get relaxations as per on Government Rule Regulation.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Remove *
3rd June 2018, 10:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?

Requirements to apply for HSSC Male Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for HSSC Male Sub Inspector Recruitment being a 23 years old candidate. Some of the major requirements to apply are given below,

>> You must have minimum age of 21 years to apply and maximum age must not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2018.

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-

>> Educational Qualification Required:-
* You must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?