17th December 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

20th December 2018, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment, you should visit the official website i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in

Read the notification carefully.

Fill up all the necessary details of online registration form and upload scanned images of photographs and signature in the prescribed format.

Upload required documents.

Finally, submit the application through online mode till the last date of online registration that is 31 December 2018.

Take a print out of application form for future use.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/hccms...t_14122018.pdf
21st December 2018, 08:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment? Cost of application?

The application fee for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment, is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST/BC/PH/ex-servicemen candidates it is Rs. 300/-

I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the procedure to apply and many other related details. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gujarat High court recruitment.pdf(232.2 KB, 0 views)
21st December 2018, 08:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The application fee for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment, is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST/BC/PH/ex-servicemen candidates it is Rs. 300/-

I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the procedure to apply and many other related details. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
21st December 2018, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat High Court

Name of the Job Position - Stenographre

@ Click on the link that is given below and then click on "Apply Now" button besides the concerned post.

@ There you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields when application form gets opened.

@ After successfully filling the form, you are required to click on "Save" button and then after completion of filling the application form take a printout of the application form for further use.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?