18th October 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment for the post of Electrician. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

22nd October 2020, 11:22 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below. The hard copies of the applications should reach to Deputy Manager (TIS & Apprenticeship Training), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058.

Cost of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
22nd October 2020, 07:41 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment? Cost of application?

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI Website’s career section and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to send their manual applications. Candidates should register their details at www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal without Portal Registration Numbers applications will be summarily rejected. The hard copies of the applications should reach to Deputy Manager (TIS & Apprenticeship Training), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 on or before 16 October 2020.

** COST OF APPLICATION: NIL.

For detailed information, log on to http://www.midhani-india.in/.
22nd October 2020, 10:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Interested and eligible who wish to apply for the trade apprenticeship posts in MIDHANI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MIDHAN'S official website at midhani-india.in from 02nd October 2020 and before 16 October 2020.

The hard copies of the applications should reach to
Deputy Manager(TIS Apprenticeship Training ), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited,
Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 on before 16 October 2020.

Cost of application:-

There is no application fee.
23rd October 2020, 12:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment and cost of the application is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited

Name of the Job Position - Electrician

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from the link that is given below. Fill up all the details in concerned fields properly.

>> Then you need to send hard copies to the below mentioned address.
To,
Deputy Manager (TIS & Apprenticeship Training),
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited,
Kanchanbagh,
Hyderabad-500058

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 16th October, 2020 (Till 17:00 Hrs)

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
23rd October 2020, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Firstly the candidates need to open the http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org

°°° Now in that choose the "register" and then in that select the "candidate" option.

°°° Now the registration form opens on the screen and then fill all the necessary details over there and then submit the details by clicking on the disclaimer box.

°°° Now the registration number generated and then you have to visit the website that is http://www.midhani-india.in

°°° Check out the eligibility details over there and if you are suitable then fill the application forms and fill the details in the form without any mistakes and attached the required documents.

°°° Send this form to the postal address on or before the last date.

Deputy manager Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited korma kanchanbagh Hyderabad 500058.
23rd October 2020, 10:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment---

To register yourself you have to visit this website- apprenticeshipindia.org.

After registering yourself, visit the official website http://www.midhani-india.in

Check out the eligibility criteria over there and if you are eligible then fill the application form with all details.

Attach all the documents and send this form to the given below address:

Kanchanbagh,

Hyderabad – 500058.
24th October 2020, 06:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment:-

> Candidates go to the MIDHANI Limited Official Website at midhani-india.in.
> Later hunt for the MIDHANI Apprentice recruitment 2020 Notification.
> Check out the eligibility details.
> If you are suitable, then fill the application form.
> Fill the details in the form without any mistakes and attach the required documents.
> And send this form to the above-mentioned postal address

Kanchanbagh,

Hyderabad – 500058
Cost of application:-
25th October 2020, 02:21 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Electrician recruitment is given below.

1.Visit official website given below.

https://midhani-india.in/department_hrd/career-at-midhani/

2. Click on E- Recruitment.

3. Now register on the portal.

4. Login on the portal using username and password.

5. Fill application for Electrician Recruitment.

6. Update all required documents and details.

7. Submit application fee and take print out of final submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?