21st September 2020, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Level-4 Assistant recruitment of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this particular post in this MIDHANI recruitment? Please let me know immediately.

24th September 2020, 10:57 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may appear this recruitment for Walk-in-Written test along with original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies thereof in support of your age, educational qualifications, experience, category etc. with (2) recent passport size photographs at the time of Written Test.

Cost of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment 2020 Application fee is NIl.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
24th September 2020, 03:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment for Level-4 Assistants is Wlak in Selection type and therefore there is no need to fill an application form for the same recruitment and all eligible candidates can simply appear for the test on the scheduled time and scheduled venue i.e; 03rd October, 2020 at Brahm Prakash DAV School, MIDHANI Township, Hyderabad – 500058. Also, candidates can reach the venue between 07:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://midhani-india.in/department_...er-at-midhani/.
24th September 2020, 05:37 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment 2020:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may appear directly for the Walk-in-Selection on below scheduled dates along with application/ testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.

Date & Venue of Walk-in-Selection:

Date: 03/10/2020 at 07:30 AM.

Venue: Brahm Prakash DAV School, MIDHANI Township, Hyderabad – 500058.

** Application Fee: NIL.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
24th September 2020, 11:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Assistant (Level-4) recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can appear for Walk-in-written test along with original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies thereof in support of his/her age, educational qualifications, experience, category etc. with 2 recent passport size photographs at the time of written test.

Venue of Written Test -
Brahm Prakash DAV School,
MIDHANI Township,
Hyderabad - 500058
25th September 2020, 01:06 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Level-4 Assistant recruitment is given below.

1.Go to official website www.midhani-india.in.

2.Click “Career” find the advertisement for this recruitment. click on the advertisement.

3.Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.

4.Fill application form.

5.Pay application fee.

6.Submit application form before due date and take a printout of final submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?