10th August 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Meenu from Jaipur and I am doing job in private sector. My qualifications are M.Sc Fashion Designing. I would want to know that what’s the procedure of get the government job of lecturer in fashion designing? And also want to know that which courses are required for the same? One thing more I also want to know about any entrance test or paper for the lecturer job in fashion designing (government)?

12th August 2021, 11:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges?

To apply for the post of Lecturer in Fashion Designing at government colleges, the candidate must have passed a master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. You can clear NET (National Eligibility Test) also known as UGC NET which is a competitive examination conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). This NTA is to select candidates for the profile of lecturer and JRF, once you clear the examination and receive the UGC NET certificate you can apply for the Assistant Professor profile in a reputed government or private colleges and universities.

There is no age limit for applying for the NET examination but if you are applying for Assistant Professor then the maximum age should not be more than 31 years as of 1st October 2021. I am also giving you the UGC NET website link for your reference that is https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?