10th August 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Meenu from Jaipur and I am doing job in private sector. My qualifications are M.Sc Fashion Designing. I would want to know that what’s the procedure of get the government job of lecturer in fashion designing? And also want to know that which courses are required for the same? One thing more I also want to know about any entrance test or paper for the lecturer job in fashion designing (government)?

15th August 2021, 02:29 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges?

Procedure to apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges is;

Complete PhD in Fashion Design or relevant subjects.

Secure good marks in UGC NET or CSIR or equivalent exam.

On the basis of UGC NET or CSIR or equivalent exam score you can apply for different recruitment of government colleges.

You selection will be done the personal interview .
15th August 2021, 04:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Lecturer (Fashion Designing) in government colleges?

For becoming a professor , one needs to have a bachelor's degree as well as Master's degree is also needed in fashion design...
Doctoral.degree is also preferred...
There can also be need of state licencing...

Experience also plays major role in government jobs...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?