6th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?

how to apply govt lecturer job in Govt. polytrchnic colleges.can u plz tell me how to applyfor the post.plz give reply my mail-id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  10. State Government jobs after M.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  12. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  15. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  17. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  18. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
2nd October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?

Is there any notification for leceture posts in goverent polytechnic clg
14th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?

how to apply for lecture jobs inpolytechnic college?
18th October 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for lecture jobs in polytechnic college?
2nd November 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for degree college lecturer post in computerscience in AP
4th November 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

when the notification are released for govt degree college lectures posts contactbasiss plz tel me plz forward details to my mailid id:[email protected]
18th November 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for sc back log post as degree lecturer in aided degree college
28th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when the govt polytecnic college lecturers notification will be released
3rd December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for degree college lecturer post in commerce in degree colleges....
8th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for appplying for govt polytechnic colleges
26th December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam,

I completed my BE CSE. I would like to get a job in gov polytechnic college,Tamil Nadu.......... Please guide me..... Clarify the syllabus , exam date................. my mail id: [email protected] you
3rd January 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
i have completed B.Tech-I.T,MBA.I would like to get a lecturer job in polytechnic college,chennai...Please contact my mail [email protected] incase of any vacancies..Thank you..
7th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E & Mtech in karnataka , i would like to get a job in gov polytechnic college in gujarat......... please guide me... clarify the syllabus....... and exam dates......... my mail id is [email protected]
10th January 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.E (Appliued Electronics ) during 2009 - m2011 in Anna University Chennai affiliated college with 7.97 CGPA. Can i get lecturer job in Govt polytechnic college ? What is the procedure? mail me : [email protected]
13th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how do apply government polytechnic lecturer jobs in government poltechnic colleges
20th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how do apply government polytechnic lecturer jobs in government poltechnic colleges
6th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the education qualification required for assistant professor in engineering collegs.
11th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

how do apply government polytechnic lecturer jobs in government poltechnic colleges plz reply my mail id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how do apply government lecturer job in government college and what is education qualification required
21st March 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing engineering now i am in last semester of final year...
I want to do job in Government Polytechnic colleges...
And My branch is computer Science...
Interested area: Pune
plz reply me on my email id: [email protected]
21st March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing engineering now i am in last year of final year..
I want to do job in polytechnic colleges..
My branch is computer science..
Interested area:Pune
Please reply me on my email iD:
[email protected]
10th June 2012, 11:20 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

if there is recruitment in some college then you should go for there and take the knowledge about the job.after that you will fillup the form for the recruitment then if your turn occurs then definitely you should be called for an interview then if you will clear in the interview.then definitely you will get the job.
2nd November 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed b tech (ece)..with 62%..am i eligible for govt polytechnic lecturer post..how to apply govt polytechnic lecturer post..which types ceritificates need for polytechnic lecturer post..plz send my email id sriveda7086email.com
27th May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam,

I completed my BE CSE. I would like to get a job in gov polytechnic college,Tamil Nadu.......... Please guide me..... Clarify the syllabus , exam date................. my mail id [email protected] you
2nd March 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i want o work inn govt polytechnic college plz give me the informatio about notification and if any exams for lecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?