13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd recruitment for the post of Field Supervisor. Can I know about the process to apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost fee. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 01:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Field Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Field Supervisor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Field Supervisor

>> Please click on the below apply online link and then go to following sections.
@ Careers
@ Job Opportunities
@ Openings
@ Regional Recruitment
@ WR-II recruitment
@ Contractual Positions
@ Recruitment for the post of FS in WR-II on contract Basis

>> Please go through payment instructions of fee before applying online. Fill up all the details in the concerned fields in the respective columns. For more details, refer 6th and 7th pages of notification.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

Click here for fee payment instructions
15th December 2019, 01:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Supervisor recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruitment for Field Supervisors, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://careers.powergrid.in/wr2fefs...a/default.aspx by 22.12.2019.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs 300. Further, candidates from SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?