28th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?

Hello Everyone,
How can I apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Give me the knowledge about how many cost of application will have to be submitted? And tell me the important dates of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment with 64% in 12th Arts?
  2. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  3. Computer qualification required to apply in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment?
  4. How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application? -- [New]
  5. How may I get previous year question papers for Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Age limit to apply for Clerk post in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam?
  7. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  8. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  9. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  10. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  11. How can I apply for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Cost of application form?
  12. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  13. What should I do to apply for 4 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam being a Diploma ECE student? Contact address of Jal Nigam Office?
  14. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
  15. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th? Wha should I do to earn more? I am 45 years old and working as a clerk in UP Jal Nigam
  17. Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
29th June 2016, 05:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?

You can apply for the post of Clerk in Jal Nigam if you meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the UP government.

Educational Qualification:-

1. A candidate must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
2. Typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm.
3. Typing speed in English 30 wpm.
4. Should posses certificate in Computer Application.

Age Limit:-

1. Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum age is 40 years as on 01.08.2016.
2. SC/ST/OBC category candidates gets years of age relaxation. Only UP Domicile.

Fees:-

1. For General & OBC Category candidates:- INR 600/-
2. For SCT/ST Category candidates:- INR 300/-

Important dates:-

1. Online Application state date:- 21.06.2016
2. Online Application end date:- 11.07.2016
3. Last date payment offline mode:- 12.07.2016

You have to apply Online there is no other mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?