6th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for 4 weeks training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam being a Diploma ECE student? Contact address of Jal Nigam Office?

Hi,
I am doing Diploma in ECE and I have to do Training of 4 weeks. Can I do training in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam? What should I have to do for it? Where is Jal Nigam office? Please tell me the full detail about it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 4 weeks training from Jal Nigam and PWD? Can I do training from both departments at the same time?
  2. How may I get previous year question papers for Uttarakhand Jal Vidhut Nigam recruitment?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th? Wha should I do to earn more? I am 45 years old and working as a clerk in UP Jal Nigam
  4. Previous year papers of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Assistant Engineer Mechanical
  5. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule?
  6. How to get a government job in UP after doing civil diploma?
  7. What is the better courses after polytechnic mechanical?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  9. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. List of distance Polytechnic colleges in UP near Azamgarh
  12. When will the exam of Uttar pradesh Rajya vidyut nigam limited be held?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer M.Ed course in India?
  14. Best CLAT 2016 coaching institute in Agra? Fee structure of CLAT 2016 coaching?
  15. How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?
  16. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  18. NDA coaching top lists in Allahabad with fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?