13th January 2022, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to became a state police officer in Cyber security department?

How to became a state police officer or cyber security in uttar pradesh after completing my BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (BScIT)
Or there is any else special force ......And about the sub-inspector, 2-police officer ,3-star police officer .....
Please tell me in detail ..
Thanking you,

14th January 2022, 02:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to became a state police officer in Cyber security department?

The eligibility criteria is
Masters degree in IT/Computer Science mainly MCA or equivalent is required.

Atleast 3 years of work experience in a reputed organization involved in IT/cyber security/cyber forensic.

Selection is based on written exam/interview.

The consultant shall act as forensic expert and security consultant to Karnataka state police department.

The proforma of application to be submitted in given annexure -|
And has to be submitted in office of A.D.G.P CID Carlton House #1 Palace road Banglore.
14th January 2022, 07:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a state police officer in the Cyber security department you need to clear the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) examination and this examination is held every year. A candidate must have completed the graduation in any discipline such as IT/CSE from a recognized university. The candidate's age should be between 20 to 27 years.
14th January 2022, 10:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for this post is, you must have a master's degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent from a recognized university.
15th January 2022, 12:34 PM
Msdhoni02

How to became a state police officer in Cyber security department?

1. For pursuing integrated Cyber Law course a candidate must have qualified the intermediate/ class 12 from a recognized board of education.

2. The minimum aggregated marks required in class 12/intermediate examination ranges from 45%- 60%.

3. You must be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?