25th June 2011, 07:59 PM
mohsin mulla

How to become SP in any state police department after completing B.E

i completed my B.E degree further i want to became SP in any state police department..so which is my next step plz help me..

9th August 2012, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become SP in any state police department after completing B.E

You have to complete graduation so as to apply for this position. You need to appear for PSC exam of the concerned state department for this. 21 years is the minimum age limit. Higher age limit is 30 years. On qualifying written examination, physical tests need to be attended. Personal interview is the last selection process for those who clear written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU? Is it a good choice or should I do regular degree? 33 5th July 2017 04:21 PM
Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree? 16 19th October 2013 05:36 AM
Is it necessary to have a degree in criminology to become a CID officer? Can I apply with my current degree of B.Tech CSE? 7 14th July 2013 04:48 PM
Can we go for MS degree directly after MBBS? Do we have to complete our MD degree first and then go for MS degree? 5 14th March 2013 07:35 PM
Is it necessary to pass NET after doing a job in degree college as a professor? 3 2nd October 2012 03:00 PM