19th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state?

How can i apply in Cyber Crime Cell in Police department of my state(IPS) in India. I have completed my Master in Computer Application (MCA) Degree? Kindly Assist me for this Department, It will be a great and graceful help for me.

15th January 2016, 08:26 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state?

IPS is the post recruited through UPSC and Cyber Crime cell is one section of the IPS department. You may not able to choose your field but instead they opt the field in which you will be suitable with the interview performance.

M.C.A is the over qualification to write Civil Service examination and you need just a degree to try for it. If you are really trying for Cyber crime then you have to discuss with the person who got selected in IPS Cyber crime. This field will require a person to be knife sharp in case of knowledge and observations, that will differ you from others.

Eligibility:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Degree Holder.
-Age Limit- Gen-30 yrs, OBC-35 yrs, SC/ST- 37 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?