14th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?

My name is Keyur Rameshbhai Chauhan.I am a student of T.Y.(5 th sem) Diploma Mechanical Engineering at Parul Institute of Engg. & Tech. (D.S.). My Father is a Policeman. I want to become a Class 1 Police Officer and Serve the Country...so please guide me to how to become a class 1 police officer through GPSC? what are the requirements for becoming a class 1 police officer?
what is the age limit? How to prepare for the examination?

15th September 2014, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?

You must have a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University to become eligible for Class 1 Police officer exam in GPSC.

Hence, you have to complete Graduation, then only you can apply for this examination. Diploma in Engineering is not sufficient for this examination.

GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission and it conducted examination for various posts in state government.

The age limit for for this exam is 21 to 30 years for General category. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.

The selection is purely based on merit and you have to score good marks in following stages.

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

For more information visit http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
13th January 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?

I am granted higher secondary teacher my age 38 up my cast is s.t.may be apper gpse prili.exam?
7th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

In preliminary exam or mains exam or interview how questions they will ask ??
19th October 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to became class 1 officer through GPSC? What is the qualifications for it?
22nd October 2016, 12:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification is to be a graduate from a valid university. If you wish to become class 1 officer then must prepare for the preliminary exam & main exams. If you clear both the exams then face interview. You must join coaching classes in the preparation. The exam will be tough. You can start your preparation from now only.
9th August 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

GPSC class 1-2 officer name and best choice to carrier to you are me sug
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?