27th January 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to become class 1 Police Officer through GPSC? Which are the posts available for direct selection? Education qualifications and age requirement?

How to become class-1 police officer through GPSC.? Which are the posts available for direct selection? What is the education qualifications and age required for class-1 police officer?

19th December 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become class 1 Police Officer through GPSC? Which are the posts available for direct selection? Education qualifications and age requirement?

sir i m engineer just i want to some about information of class 1 officer post.or how to become class 1 officer.
19th January 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become class 1 Police Officer through GPSC? Which are the posts available for direct selection? Education qualifications and age requirement?

wat is the qualification required to become police officer
20th January 2013, 04:15 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become class-1 police officer through GPSC.? Which are the posts available for direct selection? What is the education qualifications and age required for class-1 police officer?

Dear friend,

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted by Gujarat government once in a year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidates for various posts related to civil services in Gujarat state. Through this exam you can apply for the following posts:-
  • Deputy Superintendent of Police
  • Mamlatdar
  • Section officer
  • Assistant district Registrar of co-op. society
  • District Register of co-operative society
  • Dstrict Inspector of land record
  • Talika development officer
  • Labor officer

Eligibility Criteria:-

1)- Educational Qualification:-

You should have completed your Graduation or Bachelor's degree course in any stream from a recognized university. There is no minimum marks requirement for appearing in this exam. In order to appear in this exam you should belong to Gujarat state.

2)- Age Limits:-

For the General category : 21 to 30 years
For sc/st candidates : 21 to 35 years
For OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years.

Selection Process:-

1)- Preliminary examination

2)- Main examination

3)- Personality Test/ Personal Interview.

Exam Pattern:-

1)- First exam is Preliminary exam which is also known as Prelims exam. This exam is totally objective type exam. Total number of questions in this exam is 350 and total marks is 350. There are two papers in this exam:-

-- Paper-I General Studies - 150 questions

-- Paper-II One subject to be selected from the list of optional subjects - 200 questions.

2)- Main Examination :-

-- Paper-I Gujarati -200 Marks

-- Paper-II English -200 Marks

-- Paper-III General Studies -200 Marks

-- Paper IV & V Two subject to be selected from the list of optional subject Marks 200 Each

Total Marks: 1000

3)- Personal Interview: Total marks for interview is 100.

Exam Syllabus:-
  • General Sciences
  • History of India and Indian National movement
  • Indian Polity and Economy
  • Indian and world geography
  • Current Events of National and international importance
  • General Mental Ability
22nd January 2013, 02:54 PM

Smile Re: How to become class 1 Police Officer through GPSC? Which are the posts available for direct selection? Education qualifications and age requirement?

my age is 36yrs. i have done B.A. ,2yrs teacher training diploma, 2yrscomputer knowledge working in hotel line in 11yrs.but i wanted to bcom an officer.
3rd July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I m in the last year of b.pharm....m I aligible to give GPSC exam for class1 officer??or any experiance required????
5th August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th sci...i want to be police inpector...what should i do to become police inspector??
9th August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 30 running and external student of T.Y B.A this year i passed 12 th science year in 2000 ,i have 8 year experince security managment in group of companys now, wht should i do to become direct selction in police department
17th November 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving in indian army last 11 yrs and I passed BA, i want become a cl- 1 police officer after retirement, my retirement date is 13-03-2018
6th December 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi...sir I am anjali gohil
What Scopes after completion my graduation in bsc. Science.
12th December 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m engineer just i want to some about information of class 1 officer post.or how to become class 1 officer.
thanking you
24th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to collect this exam old papers ad material?
9th August 2014, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i want information regarding DySP.,presently i am serving in defence in indian air force as an airmen , im belonging from gujarat i want to became a police officer in gujarat state,my age is 24 years ,my Edn qualification is m.com. i may request to give me this imformation on priority.
16th July 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii, my Name is Vishal and I want to know :-
How can I get job in police for 3 star police inspector ? Which exam is Required after Graduation for Police inspector (PI) ? And How much Age and Height is Required for 3 star police inspector (PI)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?