11th February 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Minister in State Government of India? How much pay is given to the Ministers?

I am aspiring to become a Minister in State Government of India. So kindly tell me how can i become one and how much pay is given to the State Ministers? Please reply me.

11th February 2016, 11:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Minister in State Government of India? How much pay is given to the Ministers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am aspiring to become a Minister in State Government of India. So kindly tell me how can i become one and how much pay is given to the State Ministers? Please reply me.
The aspirant has to be a MLA first to become a Minister in State Government. After you become a MLA, the ruling party should include you as a Minister in the State Government Ministry. It is not so easy like joining a job. You should first win the MLA seat. The money and manpower required for this is very high. So first you have to join in any one of the party to become a MLA. The salary of Minister will vary from state to state, so it is not possible to give you the exact details about minister salary.
12th February 2016, 11:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Minister in State Government of India? How much pay is given to the Ministers?

In order to become a minister in any state government of India, first of all, you need to join any political party or you can also contest election as independent candidate. After that when state elections are held, you must win election from your constituency. In other words, you must be elected as Member of Legislative Assembly for State legislature.

Once results are out if your political party has highest majority, it will form state government. Now, if your party authority thinks that you must be given a place in cabinet of state government then you will become a minister of State government in areas as assigned by your party.

The salary differs from state to state. For example, recently Delhi MLA's salary was hiked by 400% and is now Rs 2,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?