23rd November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a railway employee after class 12th?

I am Hemanta Kumar Mallick. Sir, I have completed my 12th class and now I want to face the railway exams because I have a great interest to be a railway employee. Sir, tell me how I can get a good railway job. Reply soon Sir, nobody is there to guide me in my study Sir.

23rd November 2016, 09:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a railway employee after class 12th?

After completing your 12th examination you will be eligible to appear for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination and apply for different positions in Indian Railway. If you want to become a loco pilot then you must also have an ITI qualification and your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and for reserved category candidates it is relaxed by 5 years. But, If you want to apply for officers position then you have to complete your graduation from recognized college/university. So, if you qualify the RRB examination with good marks then you may get good jobs in railway.
24th November 2016, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can become a railway employee after clearing RRB examination conducted by railways in order to recruit candidates for various posts.

You should have however a minimum educational qualification of 12th standard from a recognized board in order to appear for the examination.
24th November 2016, 12:21 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to become a railway employee after class 12th?

RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) conducting lots of exams for different kind of posts. After completion of class 12, you are eligible to writen the group C & group D exams conducting by RRB. Selection procedure and all other details are fully explained in the dated notifications at the time of call. If you want to get higher level positions in railway, you must complete any one degree in any affiliated universities in india for non technical posts. and also if you complete a degree in engineering, you can also eligible to write the exams of technical field like junior engineer, senior section engineer posts conducting by rrb.
6th July 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

which is best categery in railway job ,and which job is highest salery
paying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?