15th May 2019, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

18th May 2019, 05:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Starting date for online application – 31 January 2019.
Last date for online application – 25 February 2019.

Procedure to apply for the post of Barc (Upper Division Clerk ) is given below:-

1)Candidate can fill the application form online through the Official Website.

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

4)Pay the registeration fees.

5)Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.
18th May 2019, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment through online by filling and submitting the application form at the official website https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp. The cost of application is Rs. 100/-, Women, SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.

The last date for submission of BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 25th February 2019.
18th May 2019, 09:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http://www.barc.gov.in) and fill up the online application form. Now you have to read the instructions carefully and attach all the required documents. Then you have to upload scanned copies of your photographs and signature. After that you have to pay the application fee and submit the form on or before 25th February 2019.
18th May 2019, 09:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) www.barc.gov.in from dated 31st Jan. 2019 to 25th Feb. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.barc.gov.in.
18th May 2019, 11:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND LAST DATE

** In order to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, you should visit the official website.

** The candidates are required to have valid e-mail ID and a mobile number for the registration process.

** Then you should read the given instructions carefully and then fill the application form.

** After that you should upload the required documents like photo and signature.

** Then you should pay the application fee via debit card, net banking, etc.

** Then you should click on the submit option and the last date for applying online is 25th February 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?