7th April 2021, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited recruitment of Finance Supervisor Trainees. Can any of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the cost of application for the same post. Kindly help me.

7th April 2021, 11:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021 is;

Visit official website-
https://careers.bhel.in

Complete registration procedure.

Login using username and password.

Fill application form and attach all required documents.

Pay application fee of Rs. Rs 300+ Rs 200 + GST as general category student.
Or
Rs. NIL + Rs 200 + GST as SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen.

Take printout of final submission.
8th April 2021, 12:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for BHEL Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Supervisor Trainee (Finance)

>> You are required to apply online for this recruitment from the links given below.

>> Cost of Application:

@ For UR or EWS or OBC candidates - Application fee of Rs.300/- and Processing fee of Rs.200 + GST

@ For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates - Application fee is NIL and Processing fee of Rs.200 + GST.

>> Please refer to the instructions given below before proceeding apply online.

Click here to apply online

Click here for instructions
8th April 2021, 11:19 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021 application form is For UR/EWS/OBC category candidates is Rs. 300/- and Processing Fee is Rs 200/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S category candidates is NIL and Processing Fee is Rs. 200/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.bhel.com/.
8th April 2021, 11:56 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website:-
www.bhel.com.

Check the full notification.

Candidates need to fill in their name and date of birth, mobile number, residential address and more.

Attach photograph, Signature or other required documents.

Pay the application fee if applicable.

You must take the printout of the submitted online form and fee receipt.

Cost of application:-

UR / EWS/OBC - Rs 300/-

SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen - Nil
8th April 2021, 12:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Supervisor Trainee (Finance) recruitment 2021, all you need to do is to fill the online application for the same recruitment by directly referring to the link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/conf...struction.html.

--> Online submission of application for the same recruitment can be made between 05.04.2021 (from 10:00 AM) to 26.04.2021 (till 11:45 PM).

Also, the cost for filling an online application for the same recruitment is Rs. 300/- for UR/EWS/OBC category candidates while SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates are fully exempted from application fee. Further, all candidates are required to pay Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- plus applicable taxes.
8th April 2021, 01:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Procedure to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021 is provided below:

Kindly, visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited finance recruitment that is provided below:
http://www.bhel.com

Check the full notification and download it to check the eligibility criteria and other details and then fill your details such as name / mobile number / date of birth and other.

Attach photograph and Signature or other required documents.

Pay the application fee if applicable.

You must take the printout of the submitted online application for fee receipt.

°°° Cost of application:

Rupees 300/- for UR/OBC candidates

Rupees 200/- for SC/ST candidates

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.bhel.com
8th April 2021, 06:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Apply procedure for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021:-

✓ Firstly, the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on BHEL Career website i.e. careers.bhel.in from 05 April 2021 to 26 April 2021.
✓ Click on the all Notification/Advertisement link for informatios about this recruitment.
✓ Click on apply link of respective posts.
✓ Now Click on the Registration link.
✓ Must fill in your Personal, Education, and Experience details carefully.
✓ Have to upload a scanned document of photo, signature and other qualification experience certificates.
✓ Pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card or net-banking options.
✓ Must take the print out of the submitted from for future reference.

Cost of Application:-

✓ For UR/EWS/OBC candidates:- Rs. 300/- + Rs. 200 +GST (Processing Fee).
✓ For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates:-Rs. 200/-+ GST.

For more details about apply process or cost of application you can visit into the official notification of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment.
8th April 2021, 10:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

1- First of all open the official website that is , bhel.in .

2 - Click on the career / recruitments section .

3 - Find out ''BHEL'' Supervisor Trainee'' notification.

4 - Fill the online form.

5 - Pay the application fee if required.

6 - Click on the submit button after complete verification.

7 - Save and take point out for future use.

Cost of application:-

UR / EWS / OBC - Rs 300/- + Rs 200/- + GST (processing fee).

SC / ST / PWD/ Ex - Servicemen - Rs 200/- + GST.
9th April 2021, 05:13 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Finance Supervisor Trainee recruitment 2021:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on BHEL Career website i.e. careers.bhel.in from 05 April 2021 to 26 April 2021.

** Application Fee:

UR/EWS/OBC - Rs. 300/- + Rs 200 +GST (Processing Fee).

SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen - Rs. 200/-+ GST.

For detailed information, log on to http://careers.bhel.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?