22nd January 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

28th January 2019, 08:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website www.bhelpssr.co.in or through http://careers.bhel.in on or before 10.02.2019.

The cost of application is Rs. 200/- for General/ OBC category candidates. SC/ ST and PH category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
28th January 2019, 10:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Safety Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited i.e. www.bhelpssr.co.in*OR *http://careers.bhel.in

Fill up the application form with necessary details.

Pay the Non-Refundable*Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)*by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of*BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.

Download the Duly filled-in and signed application*form from website.

Send the application form with all requisite documents and Demand Draft*or*SB Collect*payment acknowledgment printout and pasted photograph to the address given below on or before*18/02/2019*and from far flung areas by*25/02/2019.

Addl.General Manager(HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,
Chennai-600035.

The envelop should be super-scribed as "Application for the Post of FTA-Safety Officer".

Application fee for general/OBC category is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates and Physically Challenged*are exempted from application fee.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/index.jsp#myPage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?