6th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Roshan Skariah

Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing my graduation? What is the procedure to apply for RAW?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I wish to become a RAW agent so I want to know the eligibility criteria required to become a RAW agent. What is the procedure to join RAW? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 11:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing my graduation? What is the procedure to apply for RAW?

Research and Analysis Wing is the foreign intelligence agency of India. Its main work is to gather intelligence inputs related to terrorists activities directed towards India. RAW does not conduct any entrance exam for selection of officers. It recruits candidates from IAS, IPS, CDS, Intelligence Bureau through intelligence test and personal interview.

If you want to join RAW, your aim should be to clear examination like Civil Services exam or Defence Services exam and then join services. Many candidates undergoing training in these services are selected in RAW or after some years of experience. RAW conducts National Aptitude Test in Intelligence for shortlisted candidates and then personal interview for final selection.
21st April 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing my graduation? What is the procedure to apply for RAW?

How to appear for RAW ?
How they recruit?
I've done graduation in engineering. I strongly want to join RAW how can I join?
6th June 2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am indian and i want join task force and i m honest apne sache dil se apne desh ki sewa krna chahta hu bilkul secretly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?