20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Bihar PSC recruitment of Assistant Engineer Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? Please help me to know about this asap.

23rd September 2019, 01:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bihar PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Bihar PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Engineer recruitment is For Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 750/- and For SC/ST/PH Women Candidates of Bihar is Rs. 200/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
23rd September 2019, 08:26 PM
Mantun Bhai

Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ from 16.09.2019 to 26.09.2019 (for registration) and 04.10.2019 (Final Submission). Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant document send to Joint Secretary -Co-Examination Controller, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001 on or before 21.10.2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
23rd September 2019, 08:38 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 04.10.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?