26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?

Dear Sir, I have completed my BTech in Instrumentation Engineering. I want to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. So, as I am Instrumentation graduate, I am eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
8th June 2018, 11:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you are required to meet both the educational qualification as well as age qualification.

>> Qualification Required For Assistant Engineer in the O/o the Chief Engineer, Water Resources Department, Meghalaya:-

* You should have B.Tech in Water Resources Engg or B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Agriculture Engineering with relevant subjects or B.Sc Engineering (Civil) or B.Tech Agri Engg with relevant subjectsfrom a recognized university.

>> Qualification Required For Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in the O/o the Chief Engineer, Water Resources Department, Meghalaya:-

* You should have passed Electrical Engineering from any government recognized institution in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age - 18 years
@ Maximum age - 27 years
And upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates. There is no age limit for those candidates who are already in the Meghalaya Government Service provided that they entered service within the prescribed age limit.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?